1. The applicant’s family must be an active member of the Wylie East Athletic Booster Club for two full years.
- Attends a minimum of 8 meetings per WEABC calendar year.
2. The applicant must be an athlete that completed the season in good standing. The coach of his/her sport must sign form that he/she completed the season in good standing.
3. The applicant must have at least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale as of the end of the 3rd nine week grading period of his/her senior year.
4. The applicant must be able to take full advantage of the scholarship during the next calendar year. An exception will be made for religious, medical, or college approved gap reasons.
5. Volunteer requirements:
- Parents must volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per year. (July 1st-June 30th)
- Athletes must volunteer a minimum of 12 hours per year (July 1st-June 30th)
- Examples of volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to: concessions, spirit wear sales, Meet the Raider, fundraising activities for various sports, program sales, and any other activities where volunteers are needed. *Other activities must be approved by WEABC Officers in advance.
- Proof of volunteer hours, ie. printed Sign Up Genius, sign in sheet provided by Chair for volunteer opportunity, etc. must be provided with the scholarship application.
- Chairpersons or Liaisons will be automatically credited for 10 volunteer hours per year.